- This event has passed.
Rifle Poker Shoot Monday August 16th Time 10:00 am
August 16 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$5.00
Pine Ridge Shooters Club
Rifle Poker Shoot
August 16th, 2021
- All range safety rules apply.
- Rifles only. Caliber limited to range rules.
• Bipods and sandbags are allowed.
• No shooting vices will be allowed.
- All shooting will occur on the 100-yard range.
- Each shooter will have a target with all 52 cards facing them.
• There will be one (1) Joker in the center of the board.
- Each shooter will have five (5) shots.
• If the bullet breaks any part of the card line, the shot will count.
• If a miss occurs, the shooter will have to pay $1.00 for another shot.
• The targets will be verified by club officers or range employees.
- After all participants have shot, there will be an opportunity to shoot for wild cards.
• The Joker placed on the center of the board is the wild card.
• The wild card will cost $5.00. Only one wild card is allowed.
• Hitting the Joker previous to the wild card shoot will be counted as a miss.
- The poker hand will be determined by the official poker rules according to Hoyle. Best hand wins.
• Ties: In event of a tie, the involved shooters will shoot at the Ace of Hearts at 100 yards. Closest to the heart wins.
- Costs: $5.00 per shooter.
- Awards will be divided among the top three shooters.