- This event has passed.
Defensive Pistol level-1 Saturday Feb 20th 2pm Outpost Range
February 20 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Defensive Pistol Level 1 Saturday Feb 20th 2pm
Now is the time to train to protect yourself and your family. Defensive Pistol Level 1 is a complete guide for anyone interested in learning self defense, competition or tactical shooting fundamentals with a handgun. During this workshop, we will cover Drawing from the Open Carry or Concealed Carry posture, proper form and technique for Draw, target acquisition, threat assessment and engagement. Also discussed, clearing near and far for threats, follow through and coming back into Holster retention safely. This is great training for both beginner and advanced shooters.
12 years old min.
NOTE: 12-17-year-old shooters must have parent or legal guardian present during any and all live fire exercises.
- Firearm (we will not supply firearms for these Workshops).
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- ECI (empty chamber indicator)
- Ammunition (100 rounds)
- Case/bag/sock for firearms for movement to range
- Holster (inside or outside the waistband)
- Closed-toe Shoes, boots that lace up and are not loose. Hats recommended,
- Water container with screw on cap.
- Please wear Long Pants with pockets
- Materials- Pen/Pencil, notepad