- This event has passed.
Defensive Pistol level-2 Saturday Feb 27th 2pm Outpost Range
February 27 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Defensive Pistol Level 2 Saturday Feb 27th 2pm
In this workshop we will cover advanced self defense tactics such as multiple target engagement, target engagement while moving, emergency and tactical mag changes, and more. In this workshop we will review Drawing from Open Carry/Concealed Carry posture; proper form and technique for draw; target acquisition; threat assessment and engagement; clearing near and far; follow through, and coming back into holster retention safely.
This workshop is suitable for both beginner and advanced shooters. (Taking our Defensive Pistol Level 1 workshop is recommended before taking Level 2)
12 years old min.
NOTE: 12-17-year-old shooters must have parent or legal guardian present during any and all live fire exercises.
- Firearm (we will not supply firearms for these Workshops).
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- ECI (empty chamber indicator)
- Ammunition (100 rounds)
- Case/bag/sock for firearms for movement to range
- Holster (inside or outside the waistband)
- Closed-toe Shoes, boots that lace up and are not loose. Hats recommended,
- Water container with screw on cap.
- Please wear Long Pants with pockets
- Materials- Pen/Pencil, notepad