- This event has passed.
Pine Ridge Shooters Club Meeting
December 8, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Items mentioned in the Meeting
- The holsters for speed shooting in Limited and open class were from CR SPEED @CRSPEED.CO.ZA and DAA Double Alpha Academy WWW.DOUBLEALPHA.BIZ.
- Blade type holsters of Kevlar were from BLADE TECH, SAFARILAND also makes some great holsters.
- For the Inside and outside the waist band carry holsters I like the CROSSBREED holsters. Also SNEAKY PETE makes a really nice outside the belt loop style case that holds a small carry gun that looks like a cell phone.
- I strongly suggest any members that intent to shoot and love the sport to join USPSA. They have a bi-monthly publication and it covers STEEL CHALLANGE USPSA shooting matches, products and participants in the sport.
Sue Wassermann/Pam Rutzeback
Sue is providing the most thorough or the manufacturer’s website so people can do their own research. Many of the products are available at better prices elsewhere and on Amazon.
- Pam’s Itargetpro system – https://www.itargetpro.com/
Dummy rounds for simple dry practice – https://www.lymanproducts.com/brands/a-zoom/
Laser ammo cartridge for dry practice with visual feedback, including electronic targets– Can purchase a single caliber or a multi-caliber package – https://laserammo.com– Smart phone (Android or Apple) enabled target training with sound effectsAvailable in individual caliber – https://itargetpro.com
MantisX live fire and dry practice accessory that measures firearm movements. The model I demonstrated is the Mantis X10 Elite. The website below compares all their available models
- Organizational Management Plans – Mike Perry
- Upcoming Events 5 minutes – Keith Landers
– Defensive Shoot Class TBD– Women’s Social Meeting ( Plans)
- Safe Shooting Techniques – Don Lapiere
- Dry Fire Techniques – Sue Wassermann
- Outpost Range 15 Minutes – Travis Hisman – Outpost Instructor/Ex Special Forces
- Open Discussion 15 minutes- Keith
- Next steps – After the meeting for those who want to discuss (30 Minutes)