- This event has passed.
3 Position Rifle Shoot Monday Sept 20th Time 10:00 am
September 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$10.00
Pine Ridge Shooters Club
Rifle Poker Shoot
Sept 20th, 2021
- If you have a Membership of any kind at Outpost Range, the cost event will be $2.00 (one card swipe).
- For Day cards it will be 15.00 as well
- There will also be a $10.00 entry fee that will go toward prizes and target costs.
Limited to 10 participants.
- All range safety rules apply.
- Rifles only. Caliber limited to range rules.
• Bipods and sandbags are allowed.
• No shooting vices will be allowed.
- All shooting will occur on the 100-yard range.
- You will of course need to bring your own Rifle and Ammunition as well as hearing, eye protection and Chamber Flag.
Any questions Please contact Chris Lane at 352-419-3035
THREE POSITION RIFLE SHOOT
Target: NRA sanctioned 100-yard, high power rifle
Distance: 100 yard.
Caliber: Per range rules.
• Scopes and iron sights permitted.
• NO shooting vices or sleds will be permitted.
• Shooting matt
• Spotting scope
• Bipods and slings are permitted for this event.
• Water, water and water.
• All shooters will shoot from the same position.
• Shooters will start from the standing position.
• Once in position, and the RSO deems the range safe, the order will be given to commence firing.
• Each participant will shoot 10 rounds from each of the positions.
• Once the shooter has completed his/her 10 shots, they will leave the chamber open, place a chamber flag in the barrel, and place the weapon on safe.
• The shooter may then step back to the covered area, leaving the firearm in place.
• Once all shooters have completed the round. The RSO will call the range cold.
• The shooters may go back to the covered area to cool off.
• There will be a ten-minute break between rounds.
• After the completion of each round, the targets will be replaced and brought back to the firing line for scoring.
• Scoring will be done by the shooters.
• Each target will be scored by two different people.
• Shooters are not allowed to score their own target.
• In event of there being more than 30 shots on an individual target, the lowest scoring shot will be deducted.
• A miss, or shooting another person’s target will count as a miss.
• The highest score wins. Tie breaker will be a closet to the bull shoot out. One shot each.